Saturday 2 January 2016

The Classics Club



Somewhere in December, as I was trying to find interesting reading goals for 2016, I stumbled upon this blog called The Classics Club. After some exploring, I found out that this website encourages people to read more classics, by allowing them to set a personal goal. The idea is that you select 50+ classics you want to read. You can pick your own end-date, but the maximum duration of the challenge is five years. You are also supposed to review every single book you read on your blog.

I've decided to join. Between January 1st 2016 and December 30th 2020, I'll be reading 150 classics, of which I already own 134. The remaining ones, I will fill in by books I will buy in those years, as I'm sure I will. Every novel I've read will be reviewed and discussed on here. 

Want to see the full list of books? On this page I'll update which ones I've read and reviewed so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment