Friday 26 February 2016

#FridayReads



It's time for another #fridayreads! (two times in a row, you should be proud)

I did get quite a bit of reading done last week, so I finished Far From the Madding Crowd and it was amazing. I'll have a review up as soon as possible. I didn't read in either of the other two books I was reading last week - Scarlet and Justice so there's no use in updating on that. Check last week's post if you care to know what these books are about and what I think of them so far.

I did start a new novel, yet another one for my classics club, and I'm pretty excited about this, as I'm finally getting to know Holden Caulfield. That's right, I've finally gotten around to reading the book everyone read in highschool, but I didn't: Catcher in the Rye. I'm only a few pages in, but I am really enjoying this story about a sixteen-year-old boy who has just been expelled from prep school. Let's see where this widely-loved modern classic is going to take me!

Have a great reading week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment